Monday, June 15, 2009

I forgot how much I like taking pictures.

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon, I had just charged the battery for my digital camera, and I thought to myself "Hey, I haven't taken any pictures of plants lately"...

the first to catch my eye was one of the irises...


then it was on to the garlic (yes, I'm still offering a garlic primer in the fall, and I'll likely blog the harvest and some of the preparation again this year...)


On to the daisies, which have just popped out recently:



And finally, out back to the garden. I like the geometry of the beans. I took some interesting ones of pea blossoms, too, but my camera's resolution isn't the best so I've left them out. I'll use Rach's camera next time so they'll look good even close up.

2 comments:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

My camera is either in my school bag or on the shelf. Just let me know if the battery indicator flashes it's warning.

Katie said...

I'm happily awaiting your entries on your garlic.

Although I first wrote galic, they're both interesting topics, for an irish girl in particular...

However, that's an error too as it would turn out...

Well, at least the Great American Life Insurance Company is eternally happy. (It's time for bed.)