Friday, May 7, 2010

Photo Friday: The Coast


On my recent trip to the Dominican Republic, we visited Cayo Arena, a protected refuge off Punta Rucia on the north coast. Prior to the trip I bought a new waterproof camera, a Panasonic Lumix DMC TS-1. This is a shot I took at the reef, just before I panicked and handed the camera over to the guide. It takes pretty good pictures, I think, although I played with the color in iPhoto to make this one a little more special.

This photo is linked to Photo Friday. This week's theme is the coast.

3 comments:

SJ said...

Very cool, an underwater camera! I have only ever used the disposable ones.

Unknown said...

Now I have to learn not to panic when I'm snorkeling.

sam said...

hey dave! thanks for following my blog this whole time. i'll let you know if i start a new one here.

take care, and nice bat.