Sunday, April 20, 2008

Definitely Cooler Than Me

A couple of Dirigo's finest have entered a film contest at the Great Minds Foundation. Brandon Doyen and Josh White posted a public service announcement called "Talk". Check it out, and compare it to the other entries, and I think you'll agree that it is superior work. The message is a good one, and powerfully delivered. The editing is impressive. These two have done Dirigo proud. I got their permission to embed the video on my blog, but you should drop in at the website to give them some words of encouragement and a four or five star vote.

Edit: I've removed the video from my blog, but feel free to click the link and check it out.

Well done, guys!

2 comments:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

I'm super impressed with this video, and getting to know these two has been a treat. They're great kids!!!!

SJane said...

Great plug for these two! The Music Man has been showing it to me over the past few weeks, they really have a great eye for video. You should see the outtakes!