Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Renaissance Man

Thanks to SJ, there are all these "memes" for us to post, and take the place of the real effort of blogging. Apparently I'm a renaissance man--which I think must be code for "not good enough at anything in particular to claim it as a skill". I have a difficult time comparing myself to da Vinci, but I like to think I'm as studly as the Vitruvian Man...and I also like to think of jelly donuts as fruit and fiber.



Which Famous Artist Are You?

You are part Leonardo da Vinci. You are the "Renaissance man" and you live to be productive. Great at everything you put your mind to, you have great passion and drive. But of all qualities, your curiosity is your best trait.

You are part Ansel Adams. Your artistic tool of choice is the camera, but you've got lots of other skills as well. Spoiled when you were young, you grew up to be a loving person and you have a deep affinity for nature and all things black and white.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

1 comment:

SJ said...

Glad to see that you had fun with this! Not really surprised with your results.