Friday, January 23, 2009

I Liked These Questions!

1. Do you like blue cheese? I love it. "There's blue cheese dressing, blue cheese shrimp, fried blue cheese, baked blue cheese, spam and blue cheese...that's about all you can make out of blue cheese..." Bubba Blue
2. Have you ever smoked? For about three days in Baltimore with Mike Mozden, I was a smoker. He stopped being a vegetarian for those three days.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope. Had a .22 when I was a kid, but it burned in my parents' house fire.
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? The kind that makes me believe Rocco Baldelli, Jon Smoltz, Brad Penny, Mike Lowell, David Ortiz and J.D. Drew are going to be healthy this year.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not outwardly, but my BP jumps about twenty points when the nurse approaches with the cuff and stethoscope.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't, I just eat them. I find it works better that way.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Can't think of any I really love. The Grinch, maybe? (The cartoon, of course, with Boris Karloff narrating.)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. French roast.
9. Can you do push-ups? I prefer to go bra-less.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? "I love my headphones/and my wedding ring"
11. Favorite hobby? Gardening and my guitar.
12. Do you have A.D.D? I'm actually...oh, look a bird! What?
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Nope.
14. Middle name? Hidden. No, really, it is.
15. Name thoughts at this moment? Just how I'm going to answer this question...
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, water, ginger ale.
17. Current worry? I've found worrying to be counter-productive.
18. Current hate right now? I've found hatred to be counter-productive, too, but I really hate arctic cold fronts.
19. Favorite place to be? In my hammock, strung up between the two big maples. Can't wait to try out the new one!
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Making music with friends.
21. Where would you like to go? Not many places I wouldn't like to go, but New Zealand is my dream destination right now.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Everyone else before me, apparently.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, fleece L.L. Bean slips with leather soles that I've owned for at least eight years.
24 What color shirt are you wearing? Gray, over my maroon Great Big Sea t-shirt.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Sounds slippery. Give me cotton with a high thread count.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, but not as well as I like to think.
27. Favorite Color? Dark blue is a safe bet, but I like green, purple and orange, too.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Sometimes I make things up, but "Ordinary Day" by Great Big Sea tends to come out pretty often.
29. Would you be a pirate? I'm really more of a Robin Hood type, or a privateer.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Cate
31. Favorite boy's name? Ben
32. What's in your pocket right now? A valve cap (Schrader) from an inner tube.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? One of Rach's stories about her students.
34. What vehicle do you drive? 1995 Ford Ranger
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Ruptured disc, L5/S1.
36. Do you love where you live? Yes. It makes everywhere else a nice place to visit.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One that works.

1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

"Are you talking to me now or reading from a script?"