Sunday, January 18, 2009

Meditating


The Photo Friday topic was "Meditation". I wondered, "what do I have in my iPhotos that would fit the bill"? Sadly, I haven's shot anything new in a long time. I need to get back at it because I just love taking photos. More, I love having a large library I can draw from when there is a stated theme, and contemplating how my photos fit the theme. This exercise is fun because it is fairly infrequent that I actually intended said photo to fit any "theme".

Anyway, I admire those of you who are more original-photo oriented than I am. Keep up the good work, because you inspire me.

This one was taken last spring. Cheer Chick is one of the most introspective and meditative kids I've ever met when she is in the great outdoors. I love just watching her do her thing.

No comments: