Monday, January 5, 2009

Reserve Battery Power


I am informed that my computer is now running on reserve battery power.

That is a very fitting analogy for my whole being right now. I'd love to give more, but my batteries are low. No promises: I can't commit to giving a whole lot more.

My main hope is that this doesn't come off as whining, because it really isn't intended that way. It's really just my way of saying "sorry I haven't been more committed to the blog thing" to my loyal readers, all four of you. (You know who you are!) Anyway, it won't be long until I'm doing another class, and the posts will be even fewer and farther between, so if you're wondering where I am, I'll be somewhere away from the madding crowd, recharging.

1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

We'll be here when you get back.